DeGrandis + DeGrandis CPAs has an established reputation among small and medium-sized businesses for professional services in the accounting, tax, and management consulting fields.
Throughout our almost 60 years of private practice, our philosophy has been and continues to be, based on developing and maintaining close and constructive relationships with clients. This association leads to ideas, solutions, and results that meet each client's business needs.
For almost 60 years, our team has a depth of experience helped monitor the financial and management affairs of a diverse range of businesses. We work and think with clients, constantly seek their input and encourage intuitive thought. We recognize the unique nature of the personal relationship between a client and his accountant. Our entrepreneurial spirit and imagination recognize our client's bottom line orientation.
We focus on helping build and maintain our client's net worth. The majority of our client's net worth is centered in their privately-held business investments. We assist in establishing the appropriate organizational structure, provide consultation and analysis to control and plan for future growth, and assist in the minimization of estate and inheritance taxes.
In essence, we provide wealth management advice.
Joseph V. DeGrandis, Jr. President
- Graduate St. Ignatius High School, 1967
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Degree, Georgetown University, 1971
- Masters of Business Administration, Case Western Reserve University, 1978
- Congressional Aide – Office of Charles Vanik, 1971
- Tax Specialist Internal Revenue Service, 1971 – 1973
- Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co., 1973 - 1976
- DeGrandis + DeGrandis, CPAs, 1976 to present
- Member AICPA and OSCPAS
- Current and former officer and board member of profit and nonprofit entities
Joseph V. DeGrandis, Sr. , 1924-1997, Founder
- Joseph V. DeGrandis founded and established the business in 1949. His independent and entrepreneurial spirit characterizes our practice today. He was committed to the principles of honesty, integrity, tradition, and family. His vision and unique ability to communicate has enhanced our respected reputation and heritage.
- Graduate Cathedral Latin High School
- Business Administration Degree, John Carroll University, 1943
- Former member, AICPA and OSCPAS
- Former officer and board of directors member of Cleveland based companies
Ron DeGrandis, Principal
- Graduate St. Ignatius High School, 1964
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Degree, Georgetown University, 1968
- Jurist Doctor Degree, Cleveland State University, 1973
- RSM US LLP, 1968 – 2019
- DeGrandis + DeGrandis, CPAs, 2019 to present
- Member AICPA, OSCPAS,
- Member American Bar Association, Ohio Bar Association, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- A former member of numerous real estate organizations